Dads gone

dadsbluegirl

Sep 9, 2008
Liverpool
Hi all
I have only written once on this site, but read threads on a daily basis and found support in others words - I have also cried for you all over the effect this awful illness has on everyone.
Well my poor dad has now gone he died on 10th December, we got told on monday that he was in the last stages of his vascular dementia and the hospital were keeping him comfy.
I miss him so much but also know that he is at peace and free.
Sharon xx

Georgina N

Nov 1, 2008
Shropshire
Dear Sharon

Dear Sharon,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad, even though he is now at last free from this ghastly illness, it will not stop you missing him .

With love,

xxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Sharon

Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sharon

I am so sorry to read about the passing of your dad but glad for you that he is now at peace.

Love and best wishes

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Sharon, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Thinking of you and sending you and your family my sympathy and kind regards.
Deborah

Dee

Mar 23, 2005
Shropshire
Dear Sharon

I am so sorry to hear about your father - my mum died on the 10th Dec as well so I can empathise with you. I take comfort in the many kind words from the wonderful people on this forum and also the fact that my mum and your dad are both now free of this dreadful disease.

Keep strong

Dee

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Dear Sharon

I'm sorry you have lost your Dad, though relief that he is free from the awful confusion is a natural feeling too.

Now you have to deal with a different type of turmoil inside yourself.
Try to draw strength from his love for you, the Dad you knew from childhood, before dementia affected him.

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
So sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss, I understand your words about missing your Dad so much. My kindest thoughts are with you. Prague 09

frederickgt

Jun 4, 2005
Hornchurch,Essex
Sorry Sharon and Dee,just like my wife Anna,your dad and Dee's mum are now at peace,no more confusion.We are all God's children,come the resurrection we will all be restored in perfection and re-united with our loved ones!
God Bless

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Sharon,

Deepest sympathy for the loss of your dad. Take comfort in knowing his suffering has ended and may he rest in peace.

Caring Thoughts,
Love Taffy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon56