dad

Jacquetta

Jan 30, 2015
Try to do everything for everyone so it seems. . Dad's mams full time carer I visit all the time call twice a day full time exacting job had the flu went to dr who told me I was suffering from stress etc ..Told my dad ..his response .I bought a cooked chicken and dropped some things on the floor ....is it just me.. ??

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello welcome to TP l have just had a very bad cold and cough, due to caring for my hubby, l was dropping everything, my brain was not working, thought l was going mad!! You are suffering from stress, you need to contact Social Services, as your Dad needs help with looking after your Mum, you can relax a bit more, and not do so much. Take care and look after yourself

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Try to do everything for everyone so it seems. . Dad's mams full time carer I visit all the time call twice a day full time exacting job had the flu went to dr who told me I was suffering from stress etc ..Told my dad ..his response .I bought a cooked chicken and dropped some things on the floor ....is it just me.. ??

Sweetie, you are one person, who is trying to do so many things. You're like a juggler, trying to keep several balls in the air at once and, occasionally, even the most experienced juggler drops a ball!

You're feeling awful anyway, because of the flu, and you're also holding down a full time job, and trying to be supportive to your parents - something's going to give, isn't it. You need some help, and some rest. As Pam has suggested, contact SS, and get some help for your Dad, so that you can take a step back. I wish you well. xxx