Dad passed away.

jonie

Feb 9, 2015
With great sadness Dad passed away on Saturday on the day before he died we were dealt some heartbreaking news. An agency nurse on Dads ward as been arrested in connection with an unexplained death. Now they have concerns over my Dads death. We cannot have a death certificate gone to another hospital that as police pathologist. Now we might have to wait at least another four weeks before we can have his funeral. My heart is at breaking point.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh goodness. I'm so sorry to read this dreadful news.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
I am so sorry to read this dreadful news , I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm so sorry Jonie. It's no wonder that you are heartbroken. Dreadful news on top of your Dad's passing.

Sending my sincere condolences to you

Lyn T XX

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I lost my Mum last week. I hope that there is nothing more to his passing than simply " it was his time".
Condolences....Maureen.x.

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
So sorry you have been dealt this awful blow on top of losing your father, my thoughts are with you, wishing you strength xx

Ange

Gigglemore

Oct 18, 2013
British Isles
So sorry for the loss of your Dad and for the added distress caused by the suspected behaviour of this nurse. Wishing you and your family strength.