1. jonie

jonie Registered User

Feb 9, 2015
    With great sadness Dad passed away on Saturday on the day before he died we were dealt some heartbreaking news. An agency nurse on Dads ward as been arrested in connection with an unexplained death. Now they have concerns over my Dads death. We cannot have a death certificate gone to another hospital that as police pathologist. Now we might have to wait at least another four weeks before we can have his funeral. My heart is at breaking point.

2. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Oh goodness. I'm so sorry to read this dreadful news.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

3. lin1

lin1 Registered User

Jan 14, 2010
    Female
    East Kent
    I am so sorry to read this dreadful news , I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

4. Roses40

Roses40 Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    manchester
    I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you strength x

5. Pickles53

Pickles53 Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Radcliffe on Trent
    What dreadful news, so sad for you.

6. LYN T

LYN T Registered User

Aug 30, 2012
    Brixham Devon
    I'm so sorry Jonie. It's no wonder that you are heartbroken. Dreadful news on top of your Dad's passing.

Sending my sincere condolences to you

Lyn T XX

7. jimbosmith

jimbosmith Registered User

May 10, 2013
    So sorry to hear of your loss and the circumstances. My thoughts are with you.

8. cragmaid

cragmaid Registered User

Oct 18, 2010
    North East England
    I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I lost my Mum last week. I hope that there is nothing more to his passing than simply " it was his time".
    Condolences....Maureen.x.

9. angecmc

angecmc Registered User

Dec 25, 2012
    hertfordshire
    So sorry you have been dealt this awful blow on top of losing your father, my thoughts are with you, wishing you strength xx

Ange

10. Gigglemore

Gigglemore Registered User

Oct 18, 2013
    British Isles
    So sorry for the loss of your Dad and for the added distress caused by the suspected behaviour of this nurse. Wishing you and your family strength.

11. creativesarah

creativesarah Registered User

how awful is an understatement

I don't really know what to say other than I have come through a similar experience and I can feel your pain

Much support

Sarah

12. Redpoppy

Redpoppy Registered User

Jul 31, 2012
    Glamorgan s.wales
    I just want to say how sorry I am you have to experience such shocking news at this sad time. I can't imagine how you and your family must be feeling.