Dad passed away today

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
sad news @Robert b
my condolences
so tough on you to have said goodbye to both parents in such a short space of time
I hope it's some comfort that your dad was at home

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m so sorry to read your news @Robert b. I’m glad you were there and were able to hold his hand. Sending my condolences and wishing your strength.

Robert b

Jan 19, 2021
Bailiff bridge West Yorkshire
I’m so sorry to read your news @Robert b. I’m glad you were there and were able to hold his had. Sending my condolences and wishing your strength.
Izzy thank you for your condolences .I will continue on Alzheimer’s talk port help over people. God bless be safe.thank you again that there is people out there how care for the cares you do a very good job for the cares and being there helping us ?

Robert b

Jan 19, 2021
Bailiff bridge West Yorkshire
Sorry to hear your news @Robert b look after yourself in the days ahead, and there is support here if you need it.
Thank you louise7 for your condolences very greatful thank you ? good bless stay safe Louise. My mum passed away last month in a care home who I had a stroke about 8years I could not say good bye she had a lot of medical problems and she had a little bit of the first stage of Alzheimer’s with my dad I did say goodbye to him and held his hand with the paramedics was at house and then his hart stop and said he had gone peaceful and he was not alone ?❤️

Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
@Robert b so sad to lose both parents within such a short time but it is good that you were there for your dad and were able to hold his hand when he passed, it must have been a comfort for him and for you.

Adoralan

Mar 2, 2021
@Robert b so sorry to hear of your loss. The best that any of us can hope for is to pass peacefully with the love of family around us. You did an amazing, beautiful thing for your father.