East Kent
Hello Nick
I am so sorry

I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Nick

It's overwhelmingly sad and can only hope you're bearing up and finding the strength from somewhere to get through each day. It's awful enough that such a thing could have happened but then to have no resolution or news, your mind can find no peace.

Hoping and praying for a ray of light for you all soon.

Px

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
I can only add my prayers and thoughts too. I only had to wait 3 days for the news of my daughter and grand daughter. To be still waiting after 2 weeks is just beyond any sort of belief.

Jeannette

sparrow10

Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Have not been on TP for a while, but felt I must send prayers for you and your family at this most difficult time. No words can ever explain the anguish you must all be going through, but be sure our thoughts are with you.

Sparrow

Katrine

Jan 20, 2011
England
Nick, when I went to bed last night my last thoughts were of you and your family. I imagined if it was me, thinking of my father (now dead these 5 years) and he was missing, how could I sleep, and what would I be imagining if I thought he might have been swept out to sea. So very, very, sad. You know how many people are thinking of you and praying for you, but the anguish must still be there every waking moment. Sending you love and support, Katrine x

Krissie

Aug 22, 2011
Just read your thread - thinking of you - not knowing what has happened must be simply awful!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling.xx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Your dad is rarely far from my thoughts, and neither are you or your mum.

As the time continues, so does your nightmare and I'm so sorry.

Sending love and support, xx

linda1scot

Aug 2, 2011
north lanarkshire
Oh my goodness Nick this must be horrific for you and your family. i am so sorry to read about your dad. i guess words cant fully express what id like to say but i just wanted you to know you are all in my prayers and its just so awful its almost beyond comprehension.

Much love and prayers

Linda x

Status
Not open for further replies.