Dad missing 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggma

Feb 18, 2012
North Staffordshire
My thoughts are with you at such a sad and worrying time, I hope that you and your family find strength together to get through this time of waiting and that you have some news soon.

Sox

Mar 12, 2011
Oh Nick - I am so sorry there is still no news for you, you and your family must be sick with worry. I think you are very brave to keep us all updated and do hope it helps you all that you have our full support. Wish there was something we could do. Sadly there is an elderly gentleman missing in our area too - no mention of AZ - but he has been missing over a week now - such a sad world. Thinking so much about you. Sox

jude50

Dec 28, 2011
Cardiff
Nick, you and your family are going through a dreadful time but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jude

chucky

Feb 17, 2011
UK
So sorry to hear theres still no sign of your dad, i will keep you in my prayers, your mum and brother too. x

Jenijill

Mar 12, 2012
Guildford
Dear Nick

I haven't commented at all yet, but I've read all your posts and I would just like say how so sorry I am for you and your family, and just pray this ordeal ends soon. The not knowing what happened to your Dad must be unbelievably agonising beyond words.
love Jenny

Leonora7

Jul 26, 2010
Basingstoke
Dear Nick

Another Jenny who has been following your news with hope and in trepidation. I have not known what to say and still don't but my thoughts are with you and your family and I sincerely hope there is good news or, at the very least, some closure ahead for you.

Jenny (Leonora)

NeverGiveUp

May 17, 2011
I too have been wondeing what has happened, I find all this very difficult to comprehend, it is the nightmare we all dread.

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
Had to say...........

I too have been following your posts but have felt inadequate in what to say.
I hope closure comes soon...

rjm

Jun 19, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So sorry that you have not gotten any news yet. I can't imagine how hard this time must be for you and your family. My thoughts are with you.

chrisuz

May 29, 2012
East Yorkshire
if only there was something to do or say to help, thank you for the update , it's the first thing I look for when I log on, just hoping for better news.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Thank You For The Update

Hello Nick , Am so sorry for you & your family & hope you have some news soon , you are all in my thought's & Prayer 's

Sending Love & Strength to you Nick & all the family

Love Grove x

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Thank you Nick, for coming here and updating us and many of us check for news from you daily. There are no words to express how horrendous this is for you, your Mum and family. The not knowing almost more agonising than the knowing. Wishing you strength and hoping you do get news soon.

Loo xx

Status
Not open for further replies.