Dad is now pain free

turmoil

Feb 3, 2013
West Yorkshire
It feels like ages since I was here, mainly due to lack of Internet and busy with Dad.

My Dad is now at peace, he passed away 31/3/15, he fought and fought. He was so strong in spirit but weak in his body.

Bye for now Dad, bye for now.

Turmoil

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
I am so sorry to hear your dad has gone turmoil but he wasn't the only one who fought and fought was he? I am glad that you managed to at least get safety for him eventually.
Hopefully life can regain some degree of peace for you now and you can rebuild as well.
Peace my friend for both you and your dad. A big hug for you for the spirit you have obviously inherited.

RHCP

Apr 3, 2015
It feels like ages since I was here, mainly due to lack of Internet and busy with Dad.

My Dad is now at peace, he passed away 31/3/15, he fought and fought. He was so strong in spirit but weak in his body.

Bye for now Dad, bye for now.

Turmoil

So sorry for your loss. I only joined TP today. My mum still has a long journey ahead. I'm glad your dad is at peace. Take care

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm so sorry that you have lost you father. It's a very sad time for you but I hope you can feel some peace of mind that he is now free of the pain and the suffering he has borne so bravely. x

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm so sorry to read of your Dad's passing. It's very sad but I'm glad he is now at peace.

Please accept my condolences

Love,

Lyn T XX