Dad has passed

john smith256

Jun 12, 2009
My lovely Dad has passed away today. Now free from the torment of his dementia and his suffering in the past couple of weeks. Prague 09.

mine passed away 4 weeks ago.it was terrible.he lost the will to live after my mother had a stroke.

he took to drink ,40% proof scotch whisky.

i came home from work,found him at the bottom of the stairs in a terrible awkward position after falling from the stairs...

i could never forget that and i regret not
doing something different every day.

i feel for you..

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Dear Prague09

So very sorry to hear about your Dad.

He is no longer suffering and hopefully he has gone to a better place, where dementia/alzheimers doesn't exist.

Take care
Love
Alfjess

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Prague

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your dad.

Love and a hug

jenny48

Sep 19, 2008
Dear Prague

I am so sorry to reay about your dad, as you say no longer suffering this dreadful desease and at peace now.
I hope you and your family can keep strong at this sad time. Praying for you all.

Jenny

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
Thank You All

Thank to you each and every one of you for sending your heart felt messages to me. Strange today, yesterday I lost my lovely Dad and today I have been shopping for a new dress, done the weekly shop and put the washing on the line. Every thing seems so normal. I suppose that is what is meant by 'life goes on' even if you are suffering pain from the loss of a loved one. Prague.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breazkrissy