Dad gone missing on underground

suprrr_k

Nov 29, 2019
My stepmom and my dad were out on the underground, but my dad didn't get off at the stop and is now missing. We have contacted the police and my stepmom is looking for him but have no luck yet. Really stressed right now. Not looking for advice really but just kind words would be appreciated and need to get it off my chest, I'm really anxious. It's nearly 10pm and very cold and foggy out. :-(

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
My stepmom and my dad were out on the underground, but my dad didn't get off at the stop and is now missing. We have contacted the police and my stepmom is looking for him but have no luck yet. Really stressed right now. Not looking for advice really but just kind words would be appreciated and need to get it off my chest, I'm really anxious. It's nearly 10pm and very cold and foggy out. :-(
Fingers crossed! I hope he is found soon. Keep us updated.(((Hugs)))

charlie10

Dec 20, 2018
you must both be frantic with worry.....hope they find him quickly and he is none the worse for wear

suprrr_k

Nov 29, 2019
Thank you all for your kind words ♥️It's currently nearly 11pm and has not been found. Please keep us in your prayers. My stepmom is on her way home, I have contacted the police myself.
Hope you all have a good night however or good day depending where you are :) Thank you again for your support

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
So sorry to hear that your Dad has gone missing on the underground and not been found yet. I hope it will not be long before he is found. Thinking of you all

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello @suprrr_k

Don`t give up hope. My husband was missing got over 2 hours and was found by the police.

I hope your dad has some ID on him and is found soon.

Have you contacted local radio?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
@Grannie G’s post has made me think back. My husband went missing from around
5am until around 10am. He was found by the police a long way from the house - safe and well. I hope the outcome is the same for your dad.

suprrr_k

Nov 29, 2019
He doesn't have any ID on him as far as I know. Haven't called a radio station. I'm not really sure what the local ones in London are...
Thank you so much though I'll keep everyone updated. Just waiting now for things to update on my end.

annielou

Sep 27, 2019
Yorkshire
Oh no you and your mum must be sick with worry x i hope he is found safe and well soon x
just a thought have you tried posting a photo and description of him, clothes got on and where was on facebook?
You could try any local community pages for the area and or local police page and underground page. Make the post public so it can be shared. Someone might have spotted him or spot him after seeing post.
A few months ago a woman went missing on her way to meet her husband locally and he posted pic and description on few facebook pages and she was found in the local shopping centre. Someone noticed she looked a bit confused and had seen post so thought she might be missing lady.
You or police may think thats not appropriate or may have already done it but thought I'd just mention it. X
I hope he's found soon x

silver'lantern

Apr 23, 2019
ooh my what a worry. is there any update from cameras on trains/station maybe? i am sure you have thought of this already.
in my thoughts and hope he is soon home safe

suprrr_k

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
Just got off the phone with the police in Brixton. Nothing yet, and CCTV would be difficult to check since they'd have to check through many hours of footage (it's been nearly 3 hours since he went missing).
I'm very worried, I don't have any photos of him on me and don't have a Facebook account. I have Twitter but again no photos but could just post a visual description. I feel nauseous, just trying to keep myself busy. It's a Friday night and it's so cold out. I feel awful. I hope he's safe. He also pees himself often and I'm worried he may have soiled his trousers.
Keep you updated still...

suprrr_k

Nov 29, 2019
I found an old Facebook account I don't use anymore and made a post on there. Hopefully someone will see it.

suprrr_k

Nov 29, 2019
Police have taken toothbrush and photos of him from me. I cannot sleep, I feel so guilty going to sleep knowing he's out there in the cold. I've contacted many hospitals too to see if he's turned up but no luck. Don't know what to do.