Dad finally at peace

Emmy_83

Mar 8, 2014
Yorkshire
My dad died today at midday. It was his 90th birthday. He went peacefully. Feel numb, sad but relieved. Can't believe I won't get to see him again xx

Chloebo

Feb 22, 2016
So sorry to hear your dad has passed away Emmy and on his birthday too, perhaps he chose this day...Love and hugs to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Gwendy1

Feb 9, 2016
Glasgow
So sorry for your loss, Emmy. I'm glad your dad passed peacefully. I understand your relief.. it's because you loved him so much. ❤️️ Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Emmy_83

Mar 8, 2014
Yorkshire
Re:

Thank you for your kind messages. Feels odd to wake up today and know that yesterday he was with us and today not. Feel sad and empty and scared I'll forget little details about him. My mum and I are going to see him at the chapel at the hospital today. Spend what time we have left with him before the final goodbye. Xx

Red66

Feb 29, 2016
Thank you for your kind messages. Feels odd to wake up today and know that yesterday he was with us and today not. Feel sad and empty and scared I'll forget little details about him. My mum and I are going to see him at the chapel at the hospital today. Spend what time we have left with him before the final goodbye. Xx

Oh Emmy I have just seen this message and have already PM'd you. What sad news. Your Dad is finally at peace. I hope you find the strength within during these hard hard times xxx