Dad driving me insane today.

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Although dad and I haven’t had a brilliant relationship it has been better lately.. We had a reasonable day today. Only a few repetitive questions.Dad is not looking well. Still coughing a lot. I’m speaking to his doctor tomorrow as I wanted to wait until the end of the week as I had already updated by email.
Dads lips are still blue and getting him undressed his leg strap (thigh strap)has been cutting into his leg. So as he has a Statlock on to keep his catheter straight he does not need this one. I have told the carers this before! But it has marked it as he is retaining fluid.
I got dad into bed where he was propped up high. He has been coughing for ages. He has no idea he has progressed with his heart failure. His hands (both of them) are now cold all the time . It used to be just one.
He has a thing about his feet and has to have them covered with socks and blankets. I had covered them over twice already and then he asked me again to do it.
I shouted at him that I had already done it twice but I did it again. He told me that the neighbour didn’t want to hear me. We were all right after but I did tell him he was driving me mad. He knew he was.,so he said.
I haven’t been feeling well today. Just very tired and coughing a lot. I feel that I might have a chest infection coming on. I don’t normally get them but I’m wearing masks a lot and this has only started since then... Anyway dad and I were okay when I left..

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
I shouted at him that I had already done it twice but I did it again. He told me that the neighbour didn’t want to hear me. We were all right after but I did tell him he was driving me mad. He knew he was.,so he said.

I had to laugh at that @TNJJ It's exactly what my dad would said, he had an answer for everything,

Hope you feel better soon.

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall

I had to laugh at that @TNJJ It's exactly what my dad would said, he had an answer for everything,

Hope you feel better soon.
I am now I’m home?