Dad at Peace

Susi T

Jan 12, 2007
Leamington Spa
Hi Everybody

My lovely Dad passed on this morning after an awful couple of days not eating or drinking, just two of his many problems this week. After talking to his GP it was decided earlier in the week to let nature take its course and bless him, it is a happy release. He is at peace and has been reunited with my Mum.

Thank you to all who have helped me along the way, I will still look on TP, if I can help anybody with advice I will.

Love to you all

Susi

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Susi

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your father. I`m sorry his final days were so distressing.
Love xx

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
my heart goes out to you

Sorry to hear of your loss and my heart goes out to you and your family.
I can relate to what you are saying. I feel the same as you, the torment that these people go through is inhuman and bless him he is now safe with your lovely Mum. Take care XX

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel in Heaven

Dear Susi,

I send you sincere condolences on the passing of your Father.

May you be granted the strength to get you through the coming days.

We are always here if you need us.

Love from
Christine

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Susi

Please accept my sincere condolences Susi. I am sure you know that Talking Point is still here for you in your loss should you need.

Love and very best wishes

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Susi,

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your dad.

Your dad is at peace now with your mum.

May memories comfort you. Love, Taffy.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Susi

So sorry to hear about your dad.

But he is at peace now, his suffering is over.

I hope you too can find some peace in the knowledge that your mum and dad are reunited.

Love,

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
A star is shining a bit brighter in the sky just look up at night time and you'll see.... this is what our neighbour's Daughter said when her Mummy died (Daughter was only 5yrs old)
Thinking of youxx

Susi T

Jan 12, 2007
Leamington Spa
Thank you all for your kind words, I will always be grateful for the support and advice you have all given me over the past months. TP has been the best for me, thank goodness you are all here, until I found TP it felt I was on my own, and I will still log on to the website.

You are all doing a fantastic job, thank you again.

Susi XXXXXXX

kazlou

Feb 3, 2006
Surrey
Susi

Sorry to hear the sad news, take comfort that Dad is now at peace. our thoughts are with you and the family. x x x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa