1. sonia owen

sonia owen Registered User

I have not really cried till yesterday after losing our mum Jan 17th and our dog just before Xmas. I could not help it the tears just came rolling down my cheeks.
    Two days after our mum died her last remaining sister was rushed into hospital. It did not look good. Her family were allowed to take her home where she passed away on Feb 20th.
    Her funeral is taking place on March 15th. It will be a very emotional day for me I am sure. Sad that all that branch of mum's family have now all gone.

Love Sonia xxx

2. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    So much loss, Sonia. :(
    Dont fight the tears, they are healing.

3. fizzie

fizzie Registered User

Jul 20, 2011
    So sorry you have had so much sadness in such a short time xx It is really good to cry. Take care of yourself xx

4. johnny865

johnny865 Registered User

Mar 28, 2016
    Salford, Manchester
    cry

I lost my mum the same time, I never cried untill I was alone, I still have a tear everyday, and feel better after, I'm told time is a great healer. Remember the good times and smile, with a tear, x

5. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    Welcome to TP :)