Crying out loud

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Hubby and I now have both mums who have dementia with us. Life is hell. My mum sun downs for hours. We have no life left. I will put more down tomorrow. I have spent ALL DAY TRYING to please her. I could scream, my MIL was meant to go into respite Tuesday but the commissioners didn't believe me and tried to put my MIL into residential respite. But they refused to take her I know don't make much sense sorry as she needs nursing care.....

I could scream xxx

1954 x

P

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
Hubby and I now have both mums who have dementia with us. Life is hell. My mum sun downs for hours. We have no life left. I will put more down tomorrow. I have spent ALL DAY TRYING to please her. I could scream, my MIL was meant to go into respite Tuesday but the commissioners didn't believe me and tried to put my MIL into residential respite. But they refused to take her I know don't make much sense sorry as she needs nursing care.....

I could scream xxx

1954 x

P

Scream away all you like on here. I can't imagine having both sides with dementia and living with you.
I too have both mothers still alive but at least my mothe in law still has her mental faculties and my mother is in a Home. Still the worry but not the hands on.

You definitely need to push for lots of respite- you're going to need it.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
You`ve had a lot on your plate for a long tome 1954 and I`m not surprised you’re at screaming point. Do you get any help at all?

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
I'd be screaming and crying too.
As canary said :eek:

Hopefully you can find some solace here to vent , moan, cry or just chat.
Xx k

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Staffs