Cruel Council Worker

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
a lynch mob (joke).. and a possible lost job?...the guy could have just reacted instantly and inapropriately and not be a monster at all!!!

Jilly1

Jul 22, 2013
Nottinghamshire
a lynch mob (joke).. and a possible lost job?...the guy could have just reacted instantly and inapropriately and not be a monster at all!!!
Ohhhhh aren't you a nice person. I do hope my post hasn't offended anyone just my tongue in cheek humour. Apologies to everyone.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Perhaps we should all meet up and go visit this nice man! lol
What - in the public loos?:eek:
I don't think so!
We'll all have to pay 20pence just to get in - and don't expect the chap there to exchange your change for the coin either!:D

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Actually, I don't laugh at those clips. i usually say "Ouch. I bet that hurt" or some such comment. The clips are often not that funny especially when they involve an animal or a small child. However, it makes money for the one who sends the clip in and good TV for some.:(

Noorza, I think in churches and anywhere else where solemnity is the order of the day, it doesn't take much to get a fit of the giggles!:D

I know I'll never get into heaven.

That was a bad one, there were tears coming down my face and the more inappropriate it was the less I could stop myself. I had to leave until I calmed myself down.

I did laugh in my younger days when a fella tried to chat me up in a bar and his false teeth fell into his pint. I had to go to the toilet for ten minutes to calm myself down. Sometimes I just get that belly laugh, the funny bone is tickled and I'm off, poor bloke was mortified. Couldn't help myself on that one either.

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
I do remember my mother telling me she attended a funeral with my step father and they were being driven in a car going very slowly in procession, when she turned and saw him in his hat she couldn't stop laughing.....

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
I do remember my mother telling me she attended a funeral with my step father and they were being driven in a car going very slowly in procession, when she turned and saw him in his hat she couldn't stop laughing.....

You just know you shouldn't but.............:)

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Meant to say it's been so long since I've belly laughed. I seem to have lost that wicked sense of humour side of me, I think carers should get laughter on prescription. Sorry didn't mean to thread hijack.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I did laugh in my younger days when a fella tried to chat me up in a bar and his false teeth fell into his pint. I had to go to the toilet for ten minutes to calm myself down. Sometimes I just get that belly laugh, the funny bone is tickled and I'm off, poor bloke was mortified. Couldn't help myself on that one either.

I laughed at that! - but nobody got hurt did they - except his pride! O dear! :D

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
I laughed at that! - but nobody got hurt did they - except his pride! O dear! :D

:D:D:D:D

When the dog peed into the child's satchel I was wetting myself, but on the upstairs of a bus on my own. People must have thought, scratch that, known I was mad.

di65

Feb 28, 2013
new zealand
I am with most of the other posters here on he subject of laughing, but this person is, I take it, employed for the express purpose of helping people using the facility if they require it. Not, obviously, help of a personal nature, but help such as your mother required. It was not given, so a complaint is definitely in order.
As an aside, we visited Salisbury and its wonderful Cathedral when on our trip back to the UK three years ago. We loved it and wished we could have stayed longer.:)

trigger

Account on hold
Aug 25, 2009
Plymstock Devon
Award-winning comedian Harry Hill unlocks the video vault to unveil a collection of viewers' home-grown catastrophes, proving that even the most mundane of domestic items can be an accident waiting to happen. It's the family's favourite rollercoaster ride of slips, trips, crashes, bangs and wallops.

You've Been Framed! first launched on ITV in 1990 and has become a firm favourite with viewers over the last 20 years.

jstmcm

Apr 19, 2012
It's all in the context, isn't it? If I had been the loo attendant, if I had seen an apparently able-bodied woman stuck in the gateway, I might have laughed involuntarily, especially if she didn't seem bothered about it. But if I saw that she was distressed I most certainly would not, and would have rushed to help. In either event, when you spoke to him he should have apologised.

I hate You've Been Framed. I don't find it funny to see people hurt themselves, especially children. There may be some clips on it that don't fall into that category, which might genuinely be funny, but as I don't see it unless I catch it while channel-surfing or waiting for the next programme, I haven't seen enough of it to know.

J