Credentials

julientuareg

Nov 11, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Thought I would share a little story with you and hopefully you see the funny side.
On Wednesday nights I go and take my partner (63yrs) for a walk/icecream. If the weather is not so good we walk in the shopping centre which is mostly closed. The other week I needed to go to the toilet and as my partner would disappear in the wink of an eye I had to take him with me to the disabled toilet.
There I am sitting doing my thing when my partner decides to press the open door button exposing me to the world. I dive up, pants and knickers around my ankle, yelling at him, and press the close door button.
After this heart st
arter I take him home.
"That was disgusting" he says
"What?" I said
"You showing your credentials to everyone" he says
"Me???" I said
"No" he says "It wasnt disgusting that's just who you are!":D
At this point I just cracked up laughing.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Hang on to that sense of humour you have :)

My mum can be very vocal about what she thinks of people when we are out together, sometimes the only thing I can do is to laugh at her outrageous statements, I've wanted to be swallowed by that hole of embarrassment too often :D :D

Welcome to Talking Point (TP) a group of people who totally understand the life you are living. Full of support, understanding, and laughter, when you need it.

Keep posting. You can say anything, and you will not be judged.

jasmineflower

Aug 27, 2012
Hilarious! I feel your pain: my 3yr old daughter did that to me at the beginning of a 14 hour flight - right in front of the rugby players in the "extra leg room" seats who had a front row view of me pulling up my knickers trying to reach the toilet door - which opened OUTWARDS! EEK! :eek: Needless to say I avoided that end of the plane for the rest of the flight. I still come out in a cold sweat when I think about it..... Still, it makes for a good story when it goes quiet in the snug doesn't it? ;)