Creating an album - How to?

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
1. How do I start an album in my account? Basically no idea.:( Tried looking in Help but still no wiser.

2. Once created then how do I transfer one to eg a reply to a post?

Thanks Chris

Last edited:

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Hi Chris,

1. Click on Your Account (left side of green navigation bar)

2. Go down to Pictures and Albums (under Networking heading, 5th link down) and click.

3. Choose Add Album (lower left of screen)

4. Give your album a title, description and decide if it will be public or private.

5. Click on the link to add pictures.

Looks like each album can hold a maximum of 60 pictures.

Take care,

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Thanks Sandy - OK upto step 5 couldn't find it but now 18.03 I have can't delete so please ignore this

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
OOOH - you have an album! Well done!! Some very stange faces your pals have but never mind!! Can't wait until you get that digi camera going - how about a pic of you!? (The real you that is!!!!). Love Izzy x

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Ha ha

Hi Izzy, my friend. Yup I got an album. Got some even STRANGER pics to use LOL :D Then you'll have to guess which one is you!:D

My photo, humph I keep telling folks I am SO NOT PHOTOGENIC. when I've been to the hairdressers and had a make over, and had the odd wart removed I might look presentable!:rolleyes:

Still got to put my memory card in my camera yet, so once I've set my camera up I'll pose appropriately and have one of my girls
'shoot' me! :) Then all I need to do is figure out how to put it on here?!:eek: You're the expert. You may see a how question soon
So watch this space, or not. :rolleyes: XXX Chris

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anita1968