1. Welcome to Talking Point - an online community for everyone who is affected by dementia. Whether you have dementia or know someone who does, we will be there for you.

If you need help using Talking Point, read our Help pages or contact us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

2. Tell us what you think of Talking Point in our Annual Survey - We rely on your feedback to tell us if we're meeting your needs and how we can improve.

So please tell us what you think about Talking Point. You could win a £20 high street voucher for sharing your feedback.

Click here to complete the survey.

Cream tea afternoon

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by Activitieliz, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Activitieliz

Activitieliz New member

Dec 20, 2017
    #1 Activitieliz, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    hi my name is Liz. I am setting up a cream tea afternoon. In jan for people with dementia and/or Altzheimers with their friends and families. Come along and meet everyone and have a delightful afternoon.
    We are based in Southport. If you are interested please message me for details. Thank you

2. Activitieliz

Activitieliz New member

Dec 20, 2017
    In 2018 I will be doing a sponsored fancy dress walk to raise funds I will keep you updated on this event.