Could i ask a huge favour from my friends please ??

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Hi Norrms,

just wanted to add my congratulations on your speech! Now what we need is for someone to put it up on YouTube! :)

Good luck, but you won't need it. Elaine must be very proud of you, and I'm sure in time your grandchildren will be too. Nine! I'm very jealous, because my 2 are what keep me going some days.

Let us know how it goes,

Love Sue xxx

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi Norrms,

I read your speech with great interest and I can honestly say its inspiring, and brings the point across very clearly… dare I say (Rather you than ME) as I would now be apprehensive to stand in front of so many people… all I can add is to say that some excellent advice has been given in respect of talking slowly and having your speech typed out in larger print… apart from that I know you will keep the audiences utter attention with your charismatic attitude:D and posative openness towards this terrible illness :)
Good Luck
Barry

littlebrownbird

Jul 16, 2010
Teesside
Hi Norms,
I doyn't often get to write on TP although I do often read about others experiences which help no end!
I would just like to say thank you for speaking for my husband and everyone else with early onset dementia who can't do it for themselves. I am sure you have said everything he would have liked to say (especially about the grandchildren).

THANK YOU.