Cost of registering

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
Hello everyone....hope you all got through Xmas day, albeit with a bit of help....Chardonnay and a late bubbly foot spa did it for me :)

Can anyone help me please...I have spent the day ( outside looking after Dad ) preparing all the necessary forms to register the EPA ready for posting tomorrow..but I cannot find the current cost of registering....been on the PGO but still can't find it....am I being thick or what?

Sorry to ruin everyone's Boxing day / night, but Xmas ( apart from the crackers and too much food and alcohol ) has been no different to any other day for me.....
Thank you in anticipation
Abby

PS Sorry if this is wrong forum

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Chardonnay did it for me lol Bailey and brandy as I cook in the Morning yesterday , maybe why I forgot to trun of the potatoes that where boiling before going into over and they trun in to mash, :eek: now where is my foot spa , my daughter got me last year :confused:

but I cannot find the current cost of registering

Anyway sorry can’t remember someone said on TP around £200 in all or save themself £200 in all ?

Last edited:

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
LOL thanks Margarita

There is definatly something about ' doing a Floyd ' ( having a tipple while preparing the food ) :)

I am not paying Solititor fees here....a DIY jobbie...but need to know how much ....:rolleyes:
Thank you anyway

Hic !

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
Ty Jenniferpa.....another reason why this site is so brilliant...it can lead the blind through the minefield..thank you..
Abby
x

Helena

May 24, 2006
Abby

Just send the EPA plus the relevant EP1 or is it EP2 forms off to the Guardianship office complete with the £120 and so long as no one you had to notify objects you will get the EPA back registered in 34 days

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
Thanks Helena

You must be physic..I have just this very second stuck down the envelope......off to post now on way to Dad....thank you everyone....

What a sad sad time......