Corona virus I got positive result today .my ho is bed bound and a venerable person he sleeps in hospitali have try’s to tell him I can not go ne a

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
My ho is clast as vunrable he bed bound
I have try’s telling him I cannot liy with him and cannot go near him for 10 days .he accusing me of not wonting him and calling me.
I have said I will try and sleep in same room but away from him as I don’t won’t him to get it sny ideas

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Hi @vannesser I'm sorry to hear you have tested positive for covid. I think your instincts are good. Could you wear a mask until your oh falls to sleep and then sleep in another room? And keep your back to him if he won't let you be 2 metres away?

I hope you don't get too poorly and recover quickly.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Im so sorry @vannesser - this is every carers worst nightmare.

Could you wear a mask and gloves to try and prevent spreading it to him?
I hope you only get mild symptoms
xx

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @ Vannesser,

Get better quickly and try to relax. I hope you are having some help.

MaNaAk

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Update we all finished getting it husband positive test on 8 he seem fine at first then over past 5 days done nothing but sleep and dairie .not hardly eating or drinking .rang doctor to day out of ours came to night thay tok him in hospital as slight chest infection and low oxagen levels took a houre for Ambulans to come he seemed ok when left .but i worrying what being in hospital will be like when he home as both times he came out of hospitalhe been worser then when he whent in

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
You cannot do anything but wait and see what happens next. Try to get some rest/sleep tonight then phone the hospital tomorrow.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Oh @vannesser , what a worry for you. I was thinking about you recently and wondering how you and your OH were.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I hope you will now have some time to look after yourself @vannesser and your husband will be well looked after in hospital. Try not to think too much about what might happen in the future, none of us know.

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
I hope you will now have some time to look after yourself @vannesser and your husband will be well looked after in hospital. Try not to think too much about what might happen in the future, none of us know.
Thank you will try .been up at 5 head all over place but resting .

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Oh @vannesser , what a worry for you. I was thinking about you recently and wondering how you and your OH were.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Thank you it is worry ing as on both times he been in hospital he came back with less mobility he conpleatly bed bound as know so not shoure what else this deseas can take only speach and swallowing .
Thanks you

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Thank you trying to sleep but wake up early(5) today (4) yesterday but sit resting in day .witch is boring as allways having somthink to do for him
Thank you