Copyright

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
I am duplicating this thread in the tea room.....

At this moment I wish to withdraw consent previously expressed or assumed for any poem I have submitted here to be published without notification. I am in talks with a publisher and hope to publish an 'album' for AS funds......

Thank you for repsecting these wishes,

Much love, Karen, x

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Karen

Well done! To be published and to have that benefit such a good cause is definitely a double whammy!

If you can remember all the poems of yours that are on TP, I'd recommend that you edit the posts that published each one. Over time, your message regarding copyright will move down the list of threads on TP and new members - or browsers - will not link your withdrawal of copyright with the poems in question.

...just a thought, to protect your interests.

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Surely all Karen needs to do is go onto her past posts, all the poems will be there.
Hey, that's going to be a fun job for you Karen!!
Well done. When can we hope to see your publication?
Love Helen

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Response in the Tea room ....

Where this probably fits best anyway..... (before Brucie raps my knuckles and shoves it off there anyway!!!!!!!:D :p )

See - I'm learning!!!!!:)

Brucie, lovely of you to 'protect my interests' but nothing else I've ever written has been posted on the web (at least with my knowledge and consent) and I would hate now to produce an 'anthology' to try to raise funds for AS only for it to be refused on the grounds much of the work has already been made public in a different media....

I hope that makes sense to everyone.....

Karen, x

Last edited:

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
well done

AT LAST!!!!
im so glad your doing a book at last congratulations put my name down please!! p.s
do you do autographs:D

DickG

Feb 26, 2006
Stow-on-the-Wold
Hi Karen

I am delighted that you have decided to publish your work and that AS will benefit from your labours. I will be amongst the first to aquire a copy - what price a signed copy?

Love

Dick