1. sue_m

sue_m Registered User

Nov 7, 2008
    north east
    When I was last on the site life was tough and I was finding it hard coping with Mum and my own emmotions, after reading the replies to my mail I felt a lot stronger and not so much alone. Thanks so much
    Things have progressed, we now have a community nurse on board who calls in weekly,the Doctor is arranging to get mum a scan after the holidays and I have got the phamacist helping by putting up her pills. Somehow I am managing to bring a bit of humour into it as well.
    I know it's not going to get any easier but the fact that I now have help and support available is great.

2. mica123

mica123 Registered User

Apr 30, 2008
    england
    Pharmacist puttin up pills?

Glad your getting the help needed,but am a sceptic!How do you get the pharmacist to up the pills?

3. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    I assume Sue means the pharmacist is putting the pills in a dosset box.

4. sue_m

sue_m Registered User

Nov 7, 2008
    north east
    Re pill box

Hi Sue here
    It's a service our chemist offers, after an inital chat with mum and me they put up her pills for the week, if the doc makes any changes they change the dose. I had to return any pills she had, which was two carrier bags full, she had them stashed away in a cupboard.