• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

    You can directly access this area >here<.



Registered User
Apr 24, 2013
I would ask the CPN to direct you to the correct persons in social work to arrange this. Nowadays they are supposed to work closely and share information so should be well informed.


Registered User
Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
If your mum is recovering from an acute illness and you are finding it difficult to cope you could ask for some residential respite care for your mum.

You have two reasons for this:-

● Your right under the Care Act to protect your well being.
● Your mum's right to reablement care to help her back to 'normal'.