confused

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
im still trying to work out how too use talking point even the dummies guide didnt help. anyone offer any help please. i have just had a drink in the garden with dave so that prob doesnt help.lyn wife/mum and anythink else i have to be. if u get this message thanx too everyone who replyed last nite

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Keep doing what you have been doing. You are doing all right. :) But post on the main Support for people with dementia and their carers, Section.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hello Donkey

I saw that you've posted a couple of messages on your own profile page which people will not generally see. It would be best to post on Support for People with Dementia and their Carers and also the Tea Room which is a place where we have some fun and can talk about things that are not dementia related. I have left a message on your profile page to give you something to go hunting for and it will help you to feel your way around. To get to your profile page, click your name - top right and it will take you there. If you want to know about other people, click their names and it will take you to their profile pages.

If you want any more information just ask and I will try to help you.

Love x