Complaining about a care agency

deepetshopboy

Jul 7, 2008
Hi i need to put a complaint in my dads care agency ive gone onto cqc website cant make a complaint through them the care agency ive been using that we’re paying £23 a hour for has had a catologe of inadequate care which ive battled for for 8 months currently have no carers with them as they cancelled because they said I didn’t sign the contract they had a audit (i did sign )I've been with them since April so why now , they saying there not insured and will send carers when i filled the contract in and sign it
(they did the carer assessment etc and put it all in a folder which is in my dads drawer )
I've asked them to send me a new one one rung up twice as dads had no carers and i never received it finally got it today after 2 weeks but it litterd with mistake after mistake (saying that carer to run bath hes self medicating no no )they have sent the original one which i already have but my dads care has changed 2 months ago i had a meeting with one of the care coordinators for 2 hours and told her that the carers need to give my dad medication after saying it for 3 months ,,, nothing in the assessment about it .
1 ive had carers leaving early after a hour when meant to stay 2 ongoing issue till i knocked the 2 hours down one
And manager bullying attitude sayin I should have told the carers what to do maybe they're kids were sick had to leave early etc i said no as it was happening week after week bascially taking carers side
carer coming late then spending 20 mins watching tv in my dads living room
Making him feel uncomfortable then leaving early again manager sticking up for carer saying it was a one off then saying and contradicting herself saying oh well she signed off early lots of times she wasnt trying to hide it obviously not checking what times there coming and leaving vunrable clients
The manager is very bullish trying to make out its my fault im really sick of it and the reason why i haven't change care agencys this one is rated outstanding! is because theres none around here the good ones never ring back and i have rung loads ive also tried lesser known ones there equally awful believe me awful

deepetshopboy

Jul 7, 2008
And have left lists for carers to do as if i dodnt then nothing would be done ! been very nice to them very polite said i dont mind them leaving 15 min early say but 1 hour early is taking the complete liberty and shouldn't be doing it and also doing it when im here too so not even trying to hide it because they know managers not doing nothing dont care some carers been ok some just come in say hello then no more none have taken much interest in my dad oe ask hes cats name or to engage with him sometimes just feel like a cash cow

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhubarb1989