comments

mark l

Dec 24, 2013
my mil has dementia/alzheimers disease all the messages on the forum are helping my partner and i to understand more about this disease my partners brother is struggling to come to terms with his mums problems.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Mark

It's good to hear the messages are a help. Does your partners brother come to Talking Point too? He doesn't have to post if he doesn't want to, but he might be helped if he does. It's helpful to have connections with those who understand and we all do.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Welcome to the forum Mark. It is good that you are getting help and support from the forum.

I joined many years ago and would read the posts most days but never posted as I felt I had nothing to add because I was learning. Now hopefully having 8 years of living with an caring for my husband who has Alzheimer's I can add something to the forum. I now also have experience of life with someone in care so a bit more I can add.

Please keep reading and look forward to seeing you post. Please invite your brother to read a few of the posts. It might help him. I would have been lost without the forum

Jay

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point mobile app