Clock with 4 alarms?

Grable

May 19, 2015
I need a clock on which we can set 4 alarms as drug reminders. We've tried a 'pill reminder', but the alarm rings forever if you don't turn it off and we don't always want to the alarm to go off - for example if we go out for a meal. I was wondering if anybody has come across something that can cope with 4 alarms, but which can have the alarms turned off from time to time? With the pill reminder, the only way of stopping the alarm from going off is to take out the battery, and then it needs resetting. Not handy!

Toony Oony

Jun 21, 2016
Hi

Bought 2 of these for bedroom and living room - not for medication but to inform day, time of day etc. Excellent.
They have 5 alarm settings that can be set to 'ring out' so alarm doesnt ring constantly and can be programmed to show a 'take medication' message..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019G79V1Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Apologies that I haven't pasted the link correctly .... not sure how I do that. But it is the 'Newest Version] Day Clock - Extra Large Impaired Vision Digital Clock with Battery Backup & 5 Alarm Options' by Lifetime Europe.

Grable

May 19, 2015
Thank you both. We had a Day Clock for my mother - it was helpful when she was in the early stages. The pill reminder looks portable, though. I think we'll try that in the first instance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryMc086