Clapping I

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone.

My 5.00 pm Violin recital went well despite the music being blown about.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i forgot but im in so much pain with the sciatica. its the 3rd week of it now and it just wont stop or lessening to any great extent. ive done all what the docs have told me but its not them thats sat here at 1155pm feeling like a social outcast, not wrapped up in a duvet snuggled up getting cosy and falling asleep. im sorry to winge on but after 3 wks and talking to a doctor on 4 occasions, im getting fed up with myself

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I'm not surprised! Try putting a hot water bottle to at least ease the pain. When you see the doctor again it might be a good idea to ask about physiotherapy or a chiropractor.

Hope you feel a little better soon

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I'm not surprised! Try putting a hot water bottle to at least ease the pain. When you see the doctor again it might be a good idea to ask about physiotherapy or a chiropractor.

Hope you feel a little better soon

MaNaAk
thankyou so much i did a self referral to physio and had to then phone for appt you have just reminded me to do so and have done but they are only doing telephone appts so not sure how that will work but heres hoping

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
When you do see the physio you may feel a bit achey afterwards but then things should improve. I have a friend who has curvature of the spine and sees the chiropractor when it's really bad. She sometimes puts an ice pack on her back or a hot water bottle. I have also had back pain and found that Alexander Technique helps.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
That's okay @jennifer1967 you've all given me wonderful advice as well. I have found that very hot weather can also affect my back and also the height of my pillows.

MaNaAk

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
i forgot but im in so much pain with the sciatica. its the 3rd week of it now and it just wont stop or lessening to any great extent. ive done all what the docs have told me but its not them thats sat here at 1155pm feeling like a social outcast, not wrapped up in a duvet snuggled up getting cosy and falling asleep. im sorry to winge on but after 3 wks and talking to a doctor on 4 occasions, im getting fed up with myself
I have sciatica and an osteopath got closest to helping with the pain. You are not whinging @jennifer1967, it is seriously painful.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I have sciatica and an osteopath got closest to helping with the pain. You are not whinging @jennifer1967, it is seriously painful.
i was crying in pain this afternoon, the doctor has already doubled my painkillers and given me diazepam but not much is touching it.i have a electric hot pad as well. you would think i was some wimp keeping phoning the doctors. have refered myself to physiotherapy and a telephone appointment for friday. how valid that will be i dont know

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
@jennifer1967 you are not a wimp I thought I had sciatica years ago when I couldn't move as I was in so much pain. I should have gone to the doctors at that point but I ended up going at a later date and I was told it was muscular.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I think you need to keep on at those doctors because although they may be over-whelmed you shouldn't be suffering like this.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
thanks so much MaNaAk im lucky that i had your support today youve made it better but have to phone tomorrow for more meds have a good night

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone!

I am told that there will be clapping again tonight and if so I shall play the Violin again. Don't forget to clap for yourselves as well.

MaNaAk