Clapping For Heroes

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone.

There could be another clap for heroes tonight so that means another clap for us as well. I hope that the rain will stop and I can play Violin.

MaNaAk

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
Nobody bothered here for the recent one but I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be at 6 or 8pm. Do you know?

The NHS are under even more pressure than in the first wave yet support for the staff seems to have waned, which is very sad. Maybe it's just another symptom of lockdown-fatigue?

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
no one came out on their doorstep by me either. i was thinking might be weather as was summery last time and its always a bit flat after christmas. maybe tonight will be better as its warmer in the south this week but rain is making it miserable.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou @Quite contrary. This week I couldn't stand in front of the door because of the rain but in the past the neighbours have clapped for me as much as the heroes. However I hope you gave yourself a clap.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I forgot to say that whilst performing last night a young couple with a pram came to watch and I heard them ask the other neighbours what my name was so I think @lemonbalm is right I'm getting a little bit famous.

MaNaAk

MartinWL

Jun 12, 2020
London
If you want to help the NHS there are many charities that provide ancillary services to which you can give donations or offers of voluntary work.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
As a former unpaid carer who used to provide music therapy to people with learning difficulties I shall do the same next week. I shall also go back to playing in dad's old care home once lockdown eases.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I'm looking forward to my little recital tonight and thinking of the unpaid carers of this forum.

MaNaAk