Christmas time is here by golly ...

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Well that is the Christmas cards done for another year. As previously, I addressed the envelopes and asked my wife to do the ‘To’ and ‘From’ on the cards, which she coped with pretty well. We have fewer cards to send this year anyway as we (or I) have decided to stop sending cards to people we no longer see/hear from or who have not been supportive since they heard of her dementia.

Prudence9

Oct 8, 2016
Well done on the cards northumbrian_k, I've not started yet..... you've made me think...

ndeossa

Nov 27, 2017
Crawley
I have taken the decision not to send Christmas cards this year. It means little or nothing to my OH and quite frankly, I don't give a damn. Therefore, have decided to make a donation to the Rarer Dementia Support Group.
That is a nice thing to do.. Good for you.

ndeossa

Nov 27, 2017
Crawley
Well that is the Christmas cards done for another year. As previously, I addressed the envelopes and asked my wife to do the ‘To’ and ‘From’ on the cards, which she coped with pretty well. We have fewer cards to send this year anyway as we (or I) have decided to stop sending cards to people we no longer see/hear from or who have not been supportive since they heard of her dementia.

It is good to hear that she was able to help you with this task.. I know how that feels when a PWD is able to complete a task and how happy that makes everyone..