Christmas message

Dar Griff

Dec 5, 2006
Caerphilly
Just a line or two..................

Whoever you are... wherever you are in the world... whoever you're with... whether it's on your own, with family, friends... at home or under care... however much you're struggling with your loved one(s) & the circumstances you find yourselves in this season; may Christmas Day be a time you can experiance peace & a time you are able to enjoy in the best way you can.

Merry Christmas.

Darren.

vicky

Dec 24, 2006
wales
Merry christmas Darren. hope you have a good day. (i see that we live close to each other)
x

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Darren

Seasons greetings to you...........hope you have a nice one.

Love Alex x

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
Merry Xmas Darren. I guess for many of us our circumstances are different from how it usually is. But I join you in wishing peace and enjoyment to all. :)

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
What a great neutralising thread.....puts everything into perspective eh?....WTG Darren

Merry Christmas to everyone here from a grateful and thankful newbie.

Abby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jan.

Apr 19, 2006
Cheshire, UK.
Hi Darren, thanks for that.:)
Wishing everyone here a Happy & Peaceful Christmas, & all the very best for "2007".
Hugs to all,
Jan. X :D

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
With love and best wishes for Christmas to everyone on TP and those they love and care for. Sylvia

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Merry Xmas everyone and hope you all have a good day. As Darren says perfectly, "however much you're struggling with your loved one(s) & the circumstances you find yourselves in this season; may Christmas Day be a time you can experiance peace & a time you are able to enjoy in the best way you can." That's my plan anyway ;) thanks Darren.

mojofilter

May 10, 2006
St.Helens
Happy Christmas to everyone at TP ....

I had a nice long, trouble free visit with my mother yesterday.... That's the best Christmas gift that I got this year.

Love,

Paul

Momx4

Oct 19, 2006
Thank you for your seasonal wishes, Darren. Have a peaceful day too and my best wishes to all here. Your chats are a great help and comfort.

For the first time in over a year, we were able to take my Mum out of the EMI unit for a couple of hours and she was so relaxed and happy. Waved her ice-cream spoon and wafer, (which she wanted to take back to her 'hotel') at the passing traffic and insisted she would be driving again soon. A special day for us and her grandchildren.

With kind wishes

twink

Oct 28, 2005
Cambridgeshire UK
Merry Christmas Darren and everyone on TP from me too.

Went to see Steve today in the assessment unit in the hospital and he was happy and cheerful and talking about work the whole time we were there. He thinks he still works as a kitchen fitter. On Saturday when I went we had tears but today he was happy, the only tears today were from my Mum who hasn't seen him since August. Steve may be leaving there next month (fingers crossed) to go to a lovely home 2 miles away from our home so that will be wonderful if he gets funded.

Happy Christmas to one and all.

Love Sue x

Grandaughter 1

Jan 17, 2006
Hampshire
Merry Chrismas Darren.

My Xmas day isn't the best as Grandad got admitted to a nursing home on Friday but I am trying to be strong and "normal" for my children.

Love and best wishes to all TP members x

nicetotalk

Sep 22, 2006
stretford
HI darren

Merry xmas to you iam sure for a lot of people its a sad time of year, my first xmas without my mum it heartbraking. I woke up this morning and the first thing i said was happy xmas to my mum cried my eyes out thinking of all the mornings she has had with us all at xmas over the years 7 children. Merry xmas to all that are still with there loved ones and chesrish every moment.
kathyx