Christmas Greetings

maryjoan

Mar 25, 2017
South of the Border
christmastree_wingsofwhimsy.png
Thank you, one and all, for all that you have been to me this year, and last, and the one before........... let us hope we can all have a quiet and peaceful Christmas - or as jolly a one as we wish for.

Vic10

Feb 18, 2017
Thank you Maryjoan.
I also wish to thank everyone on here for your endless advise and encouragement, really couldn’t manage without you.
Wishing you all the happiest Christmas!

Wifenotcarer

Mar 11, 2018
Central Scotland
Roof.jpg Merry Christmas to all on Talking Point. Hope something in the season raises your spirits.
Thank you, one and all, for all that you have been to me this year, and last, and the one before........... let us hope we can all have a quiet and peaceful Christmas - or as jolly a one as we wish for.
Roof.jpg

Justmary

Jul 12, 2018
West Midlands
I'm not very good at technology, but I do make a mean caramel and chocolate cake. It's a simple sponge with 2 layers of gooey caramel filling, covered with a chocolate fudge topping. I wish I could make one for all you lovely TP people, you all deserve it so much. Thank you for being there and understanding. And try to have a merry Christmas! Love to all, Mary x

Janie M

Jun 12, 2018
Lets hope we can all have the best Christmas we possibly can. Thanks for being TP friends xx

image.jpeg

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Thank you to all members and staff. This forum means so much to carers and the people they care for.

Attachments

• EC4AEE1A-807C-4D9C-A097-3066718FAA39.jpeg
    EC4AEE1A-807C-4D9C-A097-3066718FAA39.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 275

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Merry Christmas to every one and happy knew year .
I don’t go on Much as there’s a lot of you going through more then me .but I thank every one for advice given when I have been .

annielou

Sep 27, 2019
Yorkshire
Merry Christmas and a happy new year TP. X
I hope we all get some merry and happy time x
Thank you for all the good advice I read on here and the replies when I post myself x

Jean1234

Mar 19, 2015
Happy Christmas everyone. Thank you all for the support over this last year and the ones before. Wishing you a calm and peaceful Christmas.x

cuppatea

Oct 28, 2016
South Wales
Marry Christmas to you all from me too. This forum and the wonderful people on here were great support in the early shocking months of dealing with this dreadful disease. I don't post so much these days but continue to spread the word where I can to assist others.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513