1. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Just finished writing the Christmas Cards,that's not true I did not write them this year,I had a stamp made with Peggy and Norman on it.
    With the printed address labels that made life a little bit easier.
    I find it difficult finding suitable cards for my friends who have, or someone of their's has AD.
    How can you wish them a rip roaring happy Christmas,with all the joys and may all your wishes coming true,because they 'aint.
    I did manage to find some cards with "wishing you a peaceful Christmas"which I think is a suitable greeting for people with problems such as ours.
    Would have been easier if I could have been able to purchase a box with greetings like that,can you get them?
    There again I don't really know what I will need next year do I ?
    IMHO
    Norman

2. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    How about wishing you a peaceful Christmas" and a postive new year :rolleyes:
    Just a thought :)

3. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Hi Norman
    I bought my cards in a bit of a hurry this year(popped out for 30 mins while mum was still in bed) and by pure chance i bought some from Tesco(can I say that?) which were blank inside which to begin with I thought....oh what a pain....but i just simply put "best wishes" inside......

4. Lila13

Lila13 Registered User

Feb 24, 2006
    Some of them say Season's Greetings.

I wish I could recycle them as some of my friends do (cut out the pictures and stick them on a blank card), but when I tried they were too messy to send.