Christmas cards??

keen2108

May 24, 2006
Does anyone know if the Alzheimer's Society have Christmas cards and are they available in shops or online??

Amanda1954

Nov 5, 2006
Leicester
Thanks for the link Bruce. I've just ordered mine this morning, plus a wristband and a very handy 'Do Not Forget' note pad for my mum! It looks like a great idea, it's like the 'Do not disturb' notices you get in hotel rooms - you write down what you need to remember then just tear off one sheet and hang it on the door handle so you see it when you go out. I'm hoping my mum will find it helpful.

Amanda

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
I sat with Mum yesterday and we wrote her Christmas cards together. Her writing is not so good now so I did the names and she just signed them. We had quite a laugh as she mis spelt "barbara" or "Grandma" or "Mum"....:) But we got there in the end! :D

Lila13

Feb 24, 2006
Last year I only managed to persuade her to sign about 3 of them, and on one she wrote "Woe woe woe is me!"

But she was quite happy to trot off to the postbox and post most of them, to the surprise of neighbours who thought she'd never get up again.