1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. Trisha4

Trisha4 Registered User

Jan 16, 2014
    Yorkshire
    As some of you know husband and I went to China in April and I thank the TP members who gave us their good wishes. I couldn't post in China as certain sites are blocked and TP seemed to be one of them. We had a wonderful time. We went with Saga, there were 33 people in our group and they were very supportive. I am so glad we went although I had some concerns just before we went.
    Since our return we have spent a week in Bamburgh with friends and I have taken out a mortgage and started the process of buying the bungalow we liked although we haven't sold our house yet.
    So a busy time. I have missed TP but having been away from it I couldn't quite come back. I've managed it and here I am again. I'll post this and catch up on all your news.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

2. Kjn

Kjn Registered User

Jul 27, 2013
    Sounds like you've had a lovely time and have a lot to look forward to. Good luck with everything x