Celebrations

Starshine

May 19, 2009
Seaside
Some of you might remember me from way way back, I have not been on TP for awhile now, but felt I wanted to share this with you! Initially I came on when caring for MIL and FIL and then Auntie...sadley only Auntie left BUT wanted to share that on Monday she reaches her grand old age of 100 she has been in a NH for a few years now and received expert love and care which when we reached a point we could no longer give 24/7 she is happy, though bedridden, and sadly we can't think of a way to celebrate the significan birthday so will be a very low key birthday tea and cake which at 100 we are most sincerely grateful for. Just wish she would be able to remember and enjoy properly with us. But wanted to share the brilliant news - felt important to share the good news too, when some of you have listened and helped with my rantings on many occasions in the past. :)

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
I don't know you Starshine, but want to congratulate your Auntie at (almost) reaching 100.

It must be testament to your care and the NH that she is happy to continue to this grand old age.

Hope your auntie is able to enjoy all the special attention on Monday:):)