• Expert Q&A: Rare dementias - Tues 3 March, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of rare dementias. It will be hosted by Nikki and Seb from Rare Dementia Support. If you have any questions about rare dementias, they will be here to answer them on Tuesday 3 March between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Carisbrook Fund Raiser

Margarhett

Apr 30, 2004
Manchester
I am organising a fund raiser for Carisbrook Young Onset Dementia Service in Manchester.
Anyone who would like to come and enjoy the evening is very welcome.

The event takes place on: 13 July at Offerton Social Club, Mallowdale Rd, Offerton, Stockport. 8-11 pm.
And is only £4, all the money will go to Carisbook YODS

Also I am looking for a celebrity to come along on the night dose anyone know a celeb or how I can find someone who would be willing to support us?

Love,
Marga-Rhett

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Marga-Rhett, Russell Grant was linked to the Alzheimers Society and came on here a few weeks ago to post. It's rather short notice, probably for any celeb, and I wouldn't know how to contact him but the AS office might have some ideas. Try them on Monday? Good luck

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
You could also try Sally Lindsey, ex Coronation Street. She does a lot to support Alzheimers.

I hope you have a good evening.