1. Caring

Caring Registered User

Sep 30, 2005
    High Wycombe
    My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimers a few years ago and we have been lucky that she has got worse very slowly. Anyway we are looking into trying respite for her. We also want to start looking at homes so we are not rushing to get her a place when she needs full-time care. We have looked at one home that the social services recommended but we would like to speak to other people in this situation who would be able to tell us their experiences. :confused: We are looking for homes in the High Wycombe area.

2. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Welcome. I am not in your area so cannot help with immediate problem. I feel sure someone will be able to help.
    Good idea to get info before it is really needed, as you are in a much better frame of mind to evaluate the situation. Good luck, Connie