Caring duties

Pegsdaughter

Oct 7, 2014
London
When you have the discussion with your brother you need either a neutral chairman to ensure you all get a fair crack at the whip so to speak or an advocate for you as your brother has his partner otherwise all your points will be lost and you will feel even more frustrated. You are doing a fantastic job .

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
Pegsdaughtet - my support worker has offered to sit in on any discussion, so that will be a big advantage. Thanks for your positive words.

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
Just to update,I have decided not to push myself so hard for the sake of keeping the peace. It turns out that I won't be able to get a carer in to get Dad up as they would not be able to come that early. He needs to get up at about 6.30am as I have found it is the best way to stop accidents in the bed. So, I'm pacing myself and taking the odd half an hour of quiet time while Dad has a nap. It seems to be working so far, as my brain does not feel like it is boiling, which it has done recently. Xx

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Just to update,I have decided not to push myself so hard for the sake of keeping the peace. It turns out that I won't be able to get a carer in to get Dad up as they would not be able to come that early. He needs to get up at about 6.30am as I have found it is the best way to stop accidents in the bed. So, I'm pacing myself and taking the odd half an hour of quiet time while Dad has a nap. It seems to be working so far, as my brain does not feel like it is boiling, which it has done recently. Xx

Attagirl!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson