1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. Suemmalf

Suemmalf Registered User

Apr 27, 2015
    Oxton, Wirral
    Hi Everyone,

Wondering if there are any carers out there in the Wirral area who maybe able to offer advice and help with my ever increasing questions!

cheers
    Sue

2. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    #2 BeckyJan, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    I suggest you telephone the local branch of the Alzheimer's Society. You can find them here:
    http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents.php?categoryID=200121

They should know what local support is available and hopefully you can get involved with any groups they run for carers and/or sufferers.

Also the members here, whatever their location, will have shared experiences and there is normally someone who can offer advice on any aspect of dementia and caring. I suggest you start a thread on anything that is a special concern at present.

3. Suemmalf

Suemmalf Registered User

Apr 27, 2015
    Oxton, Wirral
    Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for the information. I will do exactly that.
    x