Care Home Advice

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
leigh said:
Has anyone else found huge personality differences in a AZ relative? For example, mum has never been green fingered, in fact the only time I've ever seen in her in a garden is family bbq's or lounging in the sun occasionally. She used to have her nails manicured bi-weekly and would never dream of dealing with plants hands on. These days she spends hours and hours in her garden, picking up leaves, pulling weeds, trimming grass (with a kitchen knife.....dont ask!), it's very out of her character, but hey as long as she's happy I'm certainly not complaining, I just find it hard to understand why AZ affects her in this way.

Does anyone know what I mean?

Well, my mum did strangely develop an interest in football (watching not playing :eek: ) a few years ago, which I could never understand as she hadn't been interested before. :confused:

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I just find it hard to understand why AZ affects her in this way.

5 years on and I am still asking myself those question , my mother went from a bad temper woman to Nice woman when on medication for AZ , aback again being bad tempered , maybe its just effecting her Motivation depression could set in , so she fine it less stress full in the garden , then having to organise appointment talking to people .

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
PS

Your find in time that you are her motivation meaning that you have to organise it all for her if you want her to do her nails, hair. if she cooperates with you in going , but like you say if she happy in the garden …….