1. noelphobic

noelphobic Registered User

Feb 24, 2006
    Liverpool
    Well, my mum did strangely develop an interest in football (watching not playing :eek: ) a few years ago, which I could never understand as she hadn't been interested before. :confused:

2. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    5 years on and I am still asking myself those question , my mother went from a bad temper woman to Nice woman when on medication for AZ , aback again being bad tempered , maybe its just effecting her Motivation depression could set in , so she fine it less stress full in the garden , then having to organise appointment talking to people .

3. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    PS

Your find in time that you are her motivation meaning that you have to organise it all for her if you want her to do her nails, hair. if she cooperates with you in going , but like you say if she happy in the garden …….