Care Act 2014

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
We see many posts where members are asking about the rules and procedure's of
This act and many more
I have found that a folder suitably named is very useful when questions arise that affect me
Thank you for your post
jimbo

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
jimbo111
ut
"...I have found that a folder suitably named is very useful when questions arise that affect me..."

You might like to bookmark this >>>CLICKABLE INDEX<<< of the Care Act 2014

Thank you nitram
Now 'you have it 'Chapter and Verse
Its always comforting to seek other peoples advice , but also more comforting to be able to check from official documents /articles , to beware of personal interpretations
Thanks
jimbo

Wirralson

Account Closed
May 30, 2012
Care act offences of providing false information

Before we go down a misleading blind alley, I have posted elsewhere on this, but it is worth noting that the offence in Section 92 is of providing false information of a type specified in regulations (s92(1) and s92(6) and under s125(4)(m) of the Act these are regulations made by Statutory Instrument. The regulations have not (yet) been made (dealing with this is part of my day job), but based on the consultation the offence is focused heavily on information required to be provided to regulators (CQC, Monitor) or Ministers/Department of Health or required to be published publicly. It is unlikely that the regulations will initially assist in specific individual situations where erroneous information is provided in individual cases, such as that alleged by ChrisG elsewhere. The way the offence is defined it would be hard to draft regulations that would cover such cases. The background to this is a series of cases where statistics (RTT, A&E waiting times, mortality statistics) were "massaged" or even falsified rather than the individual cases referred to in TP.

Edited on 19 Jan 2015 to add: Some of the regulations for where there are powers in the Act are or have been the subject of consultation. (Link below):
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/315215/draft_regs.pdf

This does not include any regulations under Section 125(m).

W

Last edited: