Canarys mum has been set free

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
So sorry to read your post. My sincere condolences and sympathy to you at this sad time. Wishing you strength for the coming weeks. M xxx :)

Gwendy1

Feb 9, 2016
Glasgow
So sorry for your loss, Canary. Wishing you strength in the days ahead, you have always given others so much support. Sincere condolences. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
Thinking of you so sorry for your loss of your dear mum. Before Dad reached the cheyne stokes breathing stage someone had described what may happen but the rollercoaster of you think that is the last breath a long pause then breathing again is emotionally draining and carries on for days. Like you I just popped out but what is important is that we were both there for them during their illness x

mab

Mar 6, 2010
Surrey
What a wonderful daughter you have been.
May she now be at peace. So sorry for your loss.

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Canary, but I like the sentiment expressed by the title of your thread.

When my dad died of dementia I (perhaps selfishly) didn't feel that way, but now my mum is deteriorating I do hope I can feel that she is being set free when that day comes.

tryingmybest

May 22, 2015
I know there are no words that I can say to truly comfort you but just to say I am thinking of you at this sad time and sending you much love and strength. Xx

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
A peaceful end is what we all wish for and I'm glad your mum achieved that. I hope that gives you comfort in the days ahead. Best wishes.

Sparkle3

Jul 14, 2014
Sorry for your loss Canary...Sending my deepest sympathy xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

AngeMorange

Dec 14, 2015
Northern Ireland
Condolences to you Canary. Like a few other posters here I lost my mum recently.
Take comfort that you were there to support her throughout her illness. Wishing you strength for the weeks ahead.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
My condolences to you Canary. As you say, your mum is now free, but that doesn't lessen your own grief at losing her. Wishing you strength in the coming weeks. xx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Canary, I'm sorry to read your sad news; I hope you also find peace in knowing that you were a terrific daughter to your Mum.

Love,

Lyn T XX