Canarys mum has been set free

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
My lovely mum passed away today at 11.15 am.
She fought it the whole way with Cheyne Stokes breathing for nearly 48 hours, but in the end it was peaceful. Unfortunately I was not with her when she finally died, I had to go out and she passed away almost as soon as I had left the room :(

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
Sincere condolences to you.

My lovely mum passed away today at 11.15 am.
She fought it the whole way with Cheyne Stokes breathing for nearly 48 hours, but in the end it was peaceful. Unfortunately I was not with her when she finally died, I had to go out and she passed away almost as soon as I had left the room :(

Sorry you had to witness your mother 'fighting' for those 48 hrs and then 'miss the end', but I'm told sometimes the person does that.

I know it probably won't be of much comfort at the moment, but hopefully that memory of her 'fighting spirit' may well help with helping you cope in the future.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
You opened the cage door when you left Mum.... such a lovely thing to do... I love the thought of her flying free now.

You have done a wonderful job. Please look after yourself now.

With love and sympathy, Maureen.x.x.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry to read of your loss. I'm glad your mum has found peace and I wish you strength for the days and weeks to come.

Sending my condolences.