1. src

src Registered User

Feb 13, 2007
    Fife, Scotland
    Hello,

I have recently taken up a new post which involves developing services/support for people under the age of 60. This includes people in all stages of assessment from pre-diagnosis to receiving a diagnosis and all aspects of support thereafter.

I would very much appreciate any experiences, advice or suggestions from Talking Point Members, as my colleague and I are very keen to provide the most supportive service possible.

Thank you, and I look forward to your help.

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Hello src, and welcome to TP.

If you browse through the posts, I`m sure you`ll get a very good idea of the gamut of experiences, from A-Z, of TP sufferers and carers, from pre-diagnosis, to diagnosis, to post diagnosis support.

Good luck in your endeavours.

3. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Hello src

Welcome to TP.

A good starting point for you would be to go to Members list and look at Chip's posts. She is in Scotland not far from you, and has had a bad time trying to get support.

Good luck in your project,