Can you believe it?

lovdn2

Jul 24, 2007
Morning Steve

We always seem to get the problem letters on a Saturday when no-one's around to give an answer!!:rolleyes:

Have a good day at work and fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Good luck

xx

SteveS

Jun 20, 2007
Altrincham, cheshire
Post arrived late yesterday - the prelim finance document showing the calculation. It doesn't make real sense to me, but the figures balance. it was a copy of the fax the Social work team recieved at 16:57 on the previous monday - somebody has c*ck*d up somewhere.:mad:

Apparently there was a panel yesterday morning - anyone know why we didn't get the call?:mad:

Off to the hospital this afternoon to see the ward doctor who has agreed to go over Dad's case with me - in lieu of a case conference we never had.:rolleyes:

Is it really fair to me and others that the Social Services don't contact when they say they will? I left my mobile on vibrate all yesterday waiting for their call, had to explain in two meetings why i might have to leave the meeting to take a call because........(the indignation of having to explain all the time).......

I'm sorry if reading this is just same old, same old....but I'm determined to diary events just in case i have to go back and make the formal complaint formal (if you know what I mean).:D

Pressure is on to resolve all I can before going on holiday Friday, supporting Mum, visiting Dad during the day(sleeps from 7pm) and keeping my day job with a moderately clear head!

More later..........

Lonestray

Aug 3, 2006
Hereford
I don't beleive it!

After what I saw on the news yesterday I fear for the future elderly. A woman of 108 years old, who's in a care home, was told she will have to wait 18 months for a hearing aid! How mean is that? I hope to God she beats the system and lives well past 110 years so as to break the piggy bank of the NHS. Padraig

SteveS

Jun 20, 2007
Altrincham, cheshire
increasing elderly population.
NHS in disarray.

increasing AD population.

Government closes care facilites - talking to a NHS person yesterday, it seems that good and proper services are regional. My local services are achaeic (sp?) to say the least, and it looks like another Hospital will reduce it's services to become a community facility putting the strain on the City's already pulled out Hospitals....where will it end?

(sorry about the politics, was on my soapbox then):eek: