Can I ... Should I?

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Morning. Well the surgery seemed to think that day 14 was a bit much. I didn’t even have to beg, receptionist said she wouId speak to the GP’s & call me back. She called back within 20 minutes & I have an appointment this afternoon

I have a “commitments” meeting with DWP later .... the only thing I’m “committed” to is my loo :D

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
Yes, can’t you postpone the DWP meeting? You must be exhausted. Umm...is it worth taking a stool sample with you to the GP? Though I have no storage ideas!!!

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
Yes take a stool sample with you...any plastic takeaway containers with a lid? Postpone DWP if necessary this is more important...DWP process can be started another day

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Sam, I've just got caught up and I'm sorry you have been so ill for so long. I am glad you're seeing the doctor today. Please look after yourself.

Some feel better ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) for you.

Margi29

Oct 31, 2016
Yorkshire
t2412.gif
After a particularly horrific week that I can't go into at the moment, I've never seen a post more appropriate to how I'm feeling. :(

Prudence9

Oct 8, 2016
Dear Sam I'm so sorry you're so ill, I hope the GP was able to help.
You have such a lot to contend with at the moment.
Am sending some (very belated, apologies), ((((((hugs))))) and virtual support and love xxxxxxxx

(((((Hugs))))) for Margi too and to all who need them xxxx

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
I've not been on TP much lately but stopped in to say hello and see if there is an update on Sam? Sending many ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and feel better wishes.